By visiting Bigbits.in, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
- The terms and conditions may be changed by Bigbits management from time to time at their own discretion.
- Your acceptance of Terms and Conditions by Bigbits means that you accept the terms and conditions set by Bigbits and any new or changed terms that the Bigbits management comes up with.
Please continue to review Terms and Conditions at Bigbits so as to keep abreast of any new or modified terms.
- Bigbits.in reserves the right to block you or cancel your subscription if you are found to misusing the website or Bigbits Rate Tracker.
- By subscribing to Bigbits Rate Tracker, you certify that the information you provide is correct.
- You agree to get daily SMS updates about steel prices and iron rates when you subscribe to the Bigbits Rate Tracker.
You agree to make use of the information for personal use and not to sell or broadcast it to a third party.
- Bigbits.in domain, design and information contained on the website are the exclusive property of Bigbits.in.
- Bigbits.in management and employees will not be liable for any loss or liability resulting from delays or interruptions in service due to electronic or mechanical equipment failure, telephone or network downtime and interruptions, defects, weather, strikes, fire, riots, armed conflicts, act of God and other similar causes.
- You expressly agree to use the website and Bigbits Rate Tracker at your sole risk.
- Bigbits.in website maybe unavailable at times due to routine maintenance. The content on the website may also undergo periodic change to accommodate new or changed information. The owners of Bigbits.in will not be held liable for changes in information, website downtime, or changes in products or services.
- Bigbits.in is here to provide information and if a customer incurs loss due to his application of this information then the Bigbits owner, team and employees cannot be held liable for such a loss.
- Incase of any disputes, the jurisdiction of the courts in Chandigarh will be considered for the purposes of litigating any such action.